• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Anno Presenting: My little Noblemen village

    Anno Presenting: My little Noblemen village


    Presenting: My little Noblemen village

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    My Old World Capital is ready for High Life development!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Some new screenshots of my Crown Falls

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Anno 1800 is more complex than I initially imagined

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Hey all, how do you manage to keep up with AI when you have 2 to 4 world's to deal with?

    I just got the game about a week ago and finished the campaign which I took nice and slow.

    I thought my experience with 1404, which I thought needed to be more complex would help me out here, but dam this game is far more than 1404 ever was.

    I create a sandbox vs 3 medium AI, and although I barely kept up, being just a little behind, and got to the new world third, I can't imagine I will be able to keep up at all now that I need to manage 2 worlds, don't even know how I'll handle enbesa and the other one

    submitted by /u/Muhabla
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, Devs!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Hey, Devs!

    Just a quick suggestion. In the next Anno, can we go back to the achievements system we had in Anno 1404? I mean, getting a reward for an achievement was awesome (and having lots of them too). Going after that golden ship (and never getting it) got me playing for hours (or decades). I felt that I had a purpose, I don't know, like a finish line I had to get to. I loved it. In this Anno when I get the achievement, the reward is just that, getting the achievement. Not enough of a motive to go for it (at least for me). Every time I started a new game in Anno 1404, I went to that list of achievements and gave myself a reason to play, an achievement, a goal, something that gave me the satisfaction of accomplishing. Just my tiny idea. Thank you for listening (or reading).

    submitted by /u/Sasazap
    [link] [comments]

    No way to import flour in doclands?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Am I right that you there is't flour in import products?

    submitted by /u/Plastic_Leading_8879
    [link] [comments]

    I just spent 10 hours perfecting caoutchouc layout for Prosperity.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    In the name of Beauty building. First time reaching 1m pop / level 100. Last gameplay. Prep for final Beauty Build

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    "Don't waste your time by thinking about it"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Ratio to calculate citizen needs in docklands

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a rule of thumb for calculating needs of citizens. Let's say I have 2000 investors and they consume 3T champagne every minute. Are there any easy way to calculate how much champagne i need to import when Tobias arrives at the docklands? I know he comes every 20 minutes, but he also takes some time to arrive, load/unload goods and leave again. I dont need any fancy spreadsheet, just a simple rule. Like multiply the needs pr minute with 25 or something like that.

    submitted by /u/anden1708
    [link] [comments]

    Loading speed and bonuses

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    I know that production bonuses always apply to the base value. What about the loading speed bonuses?

    We already get the numbers for Piers for the bonuses they can receive from Loading Wharfs and items in the Harbourmaster's Office. They're displayed on the building menu when we click it. What about the items that are on the ships? Does the bonus apply to the base speed (5 t/s for the main Trading Post) or the improved one that we can see displayed?

    An example:

    Let's say that my Trading Post's loading speed is increased to 30 t/s. That means a full Cargo Ship will be loaded in 10 seconds. Now I place Exporter of Goods and Salima the Shipping Operator on the ship. Combined they increase the loading speed by 105%, but to make the calculations easier let's assume it's 100%.

    What will be the loading speed with them on board?

    If the bonus is applied to the base value (5 t/s), then it'll be 100% from 5 t/s, so the final loading speed would be 30+5 = 35 t/s. The Cargo Ship would be loaded in approximately 8.5 seconds.

    If the bonus is applied to the increased value (30 t/s), then the loading speed would be 30 + 30 = 60 t/s. The Cargo Ship would be loaded in 5 seconds.

    Which one of the two is it?

    3.5 seconds might not sound like a lot, but with hundreds of tons of goods consumed every minute this might actually be quite significant. Plus I'm simply curious. :-)

    submitted by /u/MateuszC1
    [link] [comments]

    Island Requests in Trade Route Menu

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    When I go into the trade route menu and hover over any island it shows 3 things: Fertilities, Raw Materials and Requests.

    I'm not sure what's meant by requests, e.g. I have an island solely with scholars and the requests show Bricks, Timber, Sewing Machines and Pearls. I don't think it means my scholars want these goods?

    submitted by /u/thaidooo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment