• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Anno You MUST be joking

    Anno You MUST be joking


    You MUST be joking

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    I made a mod that retextures the Great Eastern to make it more realistic!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Why is there a floating rock in the middle of the New World?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    A Monumental Bridge that conect islands in Anno 1800? That would be a breaktaking view especially in first person. Im not kind of realist person so please dont tell me there's no such technology existed yet at 1800s to contruct such buiding

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Queueing items to be researched

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    This might be just a minor improvement, but wouldn't it be helpful, if we could queue items even when we don't have the required research points? We can already do that for major discoveries, but not for the items. It's often bothersome, especially in the later stages of the game.

    submitted by /u/MateuszC1
    [link] [comments]

    Docklands Storage Full but Warehouse is empty

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I found that I had no more goods in stock, e.g. leather boots.

    So in my docklands trade overview I see the leather boots should be traded with steam carriages. There is a yellow triangle on the leather boots and when I hover over it it shows 'Storage Full'. However when I check in the warehouse, it's empty.

    I trade 4 items with steam carriages and one of the four also has a yellow triangle which shows 'missing resources'. Doesn't make sense, it should be all of them or none right?

    I also see the number to trade on the steam carriages is in red.

    The way I fix this is by deselecting the steam carriages and adding them again. Then it works. But it shouldn't be like this right? Then I would have to do this over and over again on every island with docklands.

    This can happen for any goods I trade with or for. Seems like a bug?

    submitted by /u/thaidooo
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Tourists

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    How do most of you use your tourist population in Anno 1800? I've only ever had tourists on a single island, but I thought about having them on multiple islands, however, it seems like a massive ordeal with the weird and random goods they use for the recipes, not to mention orchard deliveries and chemical factories.

    Besides money (which is a non issue once you have tourism), is there any benefit to having tourists visiting multiple islands? Does attractiveness across islands affect them and/or the palace more?

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    Capacity

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Is there a way to massivly increase storage in late game?

    submitted by /u/Plastic_Leading_8879
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good map seed where there is a harbour directly opposite Crown Falls please?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I play with mods which expand the harbour, so love it went the port on the island south of Crown Falls feels like an extension of that harbour.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/WhiterunUK
    [link] [comments]

    Unloading Speed Captain Tobias

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Is it correct that he can also unload at a normal pier?

    I had this guy sitting for hours before he finished unloading.

    Feels like a bug. If I want to import a lot to fill up the island storage it will possibly take like a day to do that? So if he goes to a pier that has a loading speed of 2t/s and I import 14 x 10.000 of certain goods, it will take roughly 20 hours to finish?

    submitted by /u/thaidooo
    [link] [comments]

    How it's made? - Beauty builders

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I recently tried to get myself into beauty building, however I'm not getting results I wanted, and not sure if I'm doing this correctly.

    Thus I'd appreciate you, the more experienced beauty builders, to share some guides/videos/tips, and possibly answer these few questions that I got during my tests.

    1. Do you use any mods? If so, which ones?
    2. Do you beauty build all your islands or only main ones like starting one in Old World and Crown Falls?
    3. Do you go for separate districts per citizens tier? E.g. farmlands, heavy industry, cultural center
    4. Do you start beauty building from the very start of the game, or do you get to a certain point e.g. investors and then start to rearrange stuff?
    5. Do you plan your island up front, or do you constantly relocate/rearrange stuff until you're satisfied?
    6. If you start beauty building from the very beginning how do you manage getting on a next tier? e.g. I started my recent playthrough from building a small farmland, and then when I hit Workers I slowly started upgrading houses one by one in the farmlands, and moving the Workers to a separate place where I built my heavy industry. Not sure if that's optimal though

    Well there you go, most troubling me questions at the moment of getting into beauty building :) Hope you have a wonderful day and your grass is greener than your neighbors

    submitted by /u/Yooooyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment