• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Anno Train stations :)

    Anno Train stations :)


    Train stations :)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Kind of industrial city

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Harrenhal, by the legendary beauty builder MrHammerh3art

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Advanced rum, cotton and coffee: are them worthwhile?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I thought a self sufficient oldworld was a really good idea, but those advanced buildings are staffed by engineers, demanding a lot more resources than if made in the newworld. Not only obreros are simpler to maintain than engineers, most newworld buildings have trade union items that can downgrade the required workforce to jornaleros.

    submitted by /u/123dasilva4
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving items from anarchist defectors.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Seems like a bug but i dont recieve the promised item that anarchist refugees offer when asking for residence. Just lost a legendary item this way, very annoying. the offered money i do receive though.

    Not using any mods.

    submitted by /u/MaxMing
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I don't understand (Anno 1800)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    How does wood turn a tier one house into tier 2 house with bricks!? I always thought that was a bit immersion breaking since the house is clearly not made of wood.

    submitted by /u/MrAidenator
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden change of screen resolution

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Hey fellow Annoholics.

    I don't know if this problem is a well known one, at least I didn't find anything about on the internet (maybe I simply searched with wrong terms), but I thought I should let you know about at least: I just started my Anno 1800 savegame, when all of a sudden my screen resolution changed and made everything look bigger and extreme unsharp. Funnily enough, after a look into the graphic settings the resolution didn't even change.

    Although I found nothing on the internet, I solved the problem by selecting the preset screen resolution again. This immediately changed the resolution to the original one. Maybe that helps some of you guys in the case you have the same problem.

    And if you already know about, nevermind.

    submitted by /u/celticCurse42
    [link] [comments]

    All I need to finish this skyline are some skyscrapers

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Propaganda - Newspaper Effectiveness +25% for Consumption or Only consumption reduction

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    My focus is to reduce the consumption needs as much as possible.

    So at the moment my newspaper is Needs Consumption -30%, -20%, -10%.

    With this setup I do not max the Propaganda Influence as I would need to invest more influence points. So it's at +15% effectiveness.

    Is it better to keep it like this or choose another article and then have -30%, -20% consumption + something else but then get the +25% newspaper effectiveness?

    Not so sure what reduces the consumption need more.

    submitted by /u/thaidooo
    [link] [comments]

    The Arctic is literally unplayable

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I can't play the arctic, because it breaks my immersion. First of all, the sea should be frozen. Even the northern parts of the Baltic Sea freeze over on winter. They could've added icebreakers to this game to let ships travel through frozen seas. This could've been an interesting addition and a challenge.

    Second, the trees growing on the arctic don't make any sense. One of the main characteristic of arctic biomes is the lack of trees.

    submitted by /u/DragonflyJust3330
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment