• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Anno Habit of Restarting Anno 1800

    Anno Habit of Restarting Anno 1800


    Habit of Restarting Anno 1800

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a habit of Restarting new games of Anno 1800 with new settings/opponents? I find once money is no longer an issue and I can just do whatever I want, it loses the challenge for me. I know influence is the limiting factor, but with money a non issue, you can take your time and build up loads of population without money concerns.

    I like the end game complexities, but with the early game challenges.

    submitted by /u/Draetor24
    [link] [comments]

    Midtown Madness 1800

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Presenting: My little Peasant village

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    A version much stronger of Battlecruiser

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Trouble with fluctuating population

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Hi there. Hope this isn't a dumb question but I am having trouble with my population in Anno 1800. I checked all the production stats multiple times and every population tier has everything they need, both basic and luxury needs. Despite this, the number of people per household still fluctuates. I am particularly having trouble with work clothes which sometimes drops to 97-98% even though it says the supply is good (when it does this, it just tells me that the supply is improving immediately).

    Please help me understand this!

    submitted by /u/itsaumon
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone reached the 50k investors on small island/small home region settings?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I am getting ready for another Expert run and wanted to know if it has been (or can) be done.

    I did a test run of trying to reach 750 Artisan on small/small and was actually surprised at how easy it was in < 2hrs. Thinking of taking it out for the fully nelly and getting that achievement finally done.

    If it matters, I have all DLC.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LegoMaster87
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm... This hand looks like, hand?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Screw You 2 Star AI Early Game Expansion. I found an obvious way to get the first Island!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    It took me over 2 years, but I found out I could buy steel beams from the royal representative early in the early game in the campaign and effectively get my pick of the larger Islands near my starting Island. I literally spent tens of hours trying to beat them to the punch on the main big Island I wanted, but lost every single time... Until Now. AH HAHA AH HAHA AH HA!

    I know it is small, petty even. But it really really bothered me every single time the corporate fat !@#$ or the self righteous dick kept beating me to the first Island I wanted.

    submitted by /u/shiftshapercat
    [link] [comments]

    Loosing money on farming islands -anno 1800

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I'm very new to anno as a series, as in I started playing yesterday. I have these islands in the campaign that are producing goods I can't make on my own island. The problem is that Im taking these goods and bringing them back to be put through factories on my main island, therefore my farming island has no demands for them, causing me to lose hundreds of balance. Any solutions? Also sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile.

    submitted by /u/ZingierOne
    [link] [comments]

    Here's how to add the World-Class Reefer to the Anno 1800 Spice it Up Ship Capacity MOD

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment