• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Anno Who wants to go to the Shopping Arcade?

    Anno Who wants to go to the Shopping Arcade?


    Who wants to go to the Shopping Arcade?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    City harbour decoration

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    My naval base. Alway ready to set sail and eliminate all threats for the Empire!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    The AI

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Hello anno lovers,

    I always loved playing anoo, however with this recent version I really can't stand the AI. For me playing with AI is a must because it makes the world feel alive. I just cant stand that the AI can cheat so easily. IS it really so hard to code if you block some routers that the AI really cant have materials anymore for that specific island.

    This really breaks the immersion for me, this is literally the only bad thing I have to say about this game. CAuse when they were making this came for us they really said the AI would be a lot better than in other games. I really dont think this is the best AI anno has seen.

    What are your guys opinions and what do you guys think they can improve?

    Regards

    submitted by /u/Maxxilopez
    [link] [comments]

    Late to party, again, but Iron Tower finally joined the cities skyline ;)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Sunrise at the Base

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Game chrasing on start. explanation in comment.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    that city vibe :)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Q: Is there a 'vegetarian' mod?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    A lot of Anno 1800 revolves around the use of animal products for basic necessities. Workers want sausages, pork fat gets turned into soap, and so on. I was wondering if there's a mod out there that switches this stuff out for non-animal products, so that workers don't eat animals or use products from killing them. Like I dunno they make soap from olive or castor oil or cornstarch and eat falafels instead of sausages or whatever.

    I thought it could be a neat addition and as Aarhant is seen wearing the Sikh symbol and some Sikhs don't eat animal products (others do), I dunno, maybe some in-game equivalent group of people also don't need these things and they just go veggie and its fine.

    I tried looking around but nothing really came up so I thought I'd just ask...

    submitted by /u/UUuurrggh
    [link] [comments]

    Bigest Seed Island

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Someone knows wich is the biggest island-seed with across river, in snowflakes, big world?

    submitted by /u/SatelliteLM
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Request

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    can somebody make a mod when i own all 5 shares of an island, that island cant attack my ships. even when the island is own by other AI and is at war with me?

    submitted by /u/jakecen
    [link] [comments]

    NPC always declare war after loading save file.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Hey there, I played on my map for a while now, and I almost have my worlds fair and every island is settled by someone. I had trade rights with every single npc in the game, then all of the sudden willie declares war on me, everyone else now also has war with me.

    That situation is kinda bad for me because at the time that happened I had literally not even weapons / advanced weapons nor ships to defend myself.

    I loaded a savegame ~5 minutes earlier, and after that time, a random npc declares war on me.

    I loaded one up that is ~2 hours in the past, also after ~30 minutes everyone declares war on me.

    In one try I even allied with EVERY AI! and also declared NON AGGRESSION PACTS, and still, 2 minutes after declaring that, Im in war with everyone.

    Now to my question.. what can I do? I was literally allied with everyone with non-aggression-pacts, I thought those were so not everyone attacks you?

    submitted by /u/xSakros
    [link] [comments]

    Insufficient workforce with Commuter Pier Mod

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I've just started using mods and have the spice it up mod added with Commuter Piers for all regions.

    I have enough workers in the Arctic but it shows insufficient workforce.

    Any ideas?

    http://imgur.com/gallery/vlP1tgm

    submitted by /u/thaidooo
    [link] [comments]

    Dockland goods in statistics

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the traded goods from the docklands appear in the statistics?

    submitted by /u/anden1708
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment