• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Anno Ships Disappearing Bug - I lost over 10 ships that had Rare and Legendary items socket!

    Anno Ships Disappearing Bug - I lost over 10 ships that had Rare and Legendary items socket!


    Ships Disappearing Bug - I lost over 10 ships that had Rare and Legendary items socket!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:21 AM PST

    How do I get more morale on ships in a easy way?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Anno 1800 sandbox too easy

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 02:18 AM PST

    Hi everyone, this is my first post on reddit.

    A while ago i started playing anno 1800 campaign on i think medium difficulty. Is that the reason all my ai opponents still dont have battle cruisers?, i mean the game is just too easy right now, i would really like to be challenged. Not a single ai is attacking my islands.

    So with the new dlc comming this winter, is it better to start over on advanced settings? will it make the ai's more agressive? if yes what are the most challenging ai's?

    submitted by /u/yolopooh
    [link] [comments]

    Best investor items

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PST

    What are your favorite items to use in your Town Halls in an investor-only island?

    submitted by /u/exie610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment