• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Anno 'Your people are rioting'.... I don't ****ing think so!

    Anno 'Your people are rioting'.... I don't ****ing think so!


    'Your people are rioting'.... I don't ****ing think so!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    How is multiplayer in Anno 1800?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Hi

    My friend is considering buying Anno 1800, but even though I have this game and played it quite a bit, I don't actually know how MP looks

    We play Europa Universalis 4 where you have saves, and you play on those saves for dozens of hours possibly, how does it look in Anno though?

    Is multiplayer meant to be hour to two hours competitive gameplay until someone wins? Or do you settle down and help each other grow, save game, and few days later play again to grow even more?

    Also, I heard that coop mode was supposed to be added, I even heard people being positive about it as there is so much to do in late game(I never got there myself, yet at least) at the same time that having another brain controlling stuff is much a anticipated feature. What happened to that?

    submitted by /u/BorsukBartek
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to acces the new location

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    so I'm not able to get the Fur Coats and there is no way I can send any boat to the new location. Am I doing something wrong?

    Thank you

    https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...bd&oe=5E52CA49 screenshot

    submitted by /u/Arepcik1
    [link] [comments]

    Like sardines.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Screen Tearing

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:11 AM PST

    Anyone else get screen tearing? I get on both RX5700XT and 2070 Super

    submitted by /u/lmnvum
    [link] [comments]

    ANNO 1800 DELUXE EDITION WORTH IT?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    Hey guys

    I wanna buy anno 1800 and unfortunately I'm a bit short on money. I wanna know whether the deluxe edition and season pass worth to buy? it seems the campaign is not much of a thing and I personally just wanna play cause I'm a huge fan of city building genre. it seems the deluxe contains sound tracks and logos so I wanna know if i should go for it. let me know about the season pass as well. Thanks alot guys.

    any suggestion on other city building or historical games like Europa universal would be appreciated as well.

    submitted by /u/blacklist-007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment