• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Anno City cemetery

    Anno City cemetery


    City cemetery

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    The lonely light keeps a vigil over Jennesaux.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    This is the very beginning of my project for Crown Falls. What do you think about it? My intention is close the Palace and expand it over the time in lenght.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Another amazing sunrise over the Industrial Revolution

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Anno 1800: Is there a mod that gives a second trade union building with a larger radius?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I know of the Spice It Up module that increases the radius of these buildings, but I find that's also impractical, as you lose quite a bit of flexibility this way. Ideally I'd have two buildings with different radii to choose from. Does it exist?

    submitted by /u/dobrowolsk
    [link] [comments]

    Lock down time...back to the origins !

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Lock down time...back to the origins !

    Yes, I know, I still have a lot of work to do....

    Hello there,

    So... I was bored and in Lock down and, a thing leading to another, I dig up an old metal box in which I found some old tapes and...Anno 1602 !

    It has been a while and last time I played (some 22 years ago more or less), I ran it on a pentium 233 (MMX !;)) with win 95...In other words, it has been a while...

    I wouldn't think it would work directly on my now win 10 PC but..Yeap, that worked !

    And here I am, rediscovering the game with the tutorial, building some hunt cabin and small houses and farm and trying to trade a little... I am a bit rusty but damn, that game was dope for its time (and actually, still now !)

    The only thing that doesn't work are the vids, which is a bit annoying when you have a black screen (meaning "hum, something is happening", but what, and then realise you have 3 houses on fire ! "Oh, that was that !). I have found that I can disable the vids, but if one of you guys know how to make them run on a win 10 pro 64 bits, and wants to share his secret, I would be very grateful :)

    submitted by /u/estipossip
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 won't load my saved game.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Me and my sibling both play Anno 1800 on the same account, just making different profiles in the game itself. He was the last that played the game and when I want to load in to my world now, all I get is a clicking sound when I hit "Load Game" on mine. I can open up his but not mine. Any help on getting back my progress?

    submitted by /u/nullkola
    [link] [comments]

    Buildings with power need

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I have a quick question on the productions of buildings which require power.

    A cab assembly line will produce 2 every minute and requires power to do so. My question is.. is the "base" of the cab 1 every minute with an auto 100% boost, or is the "base" of the cab 2 every minute at 0% boost. I'm curious because if you then add 50% through working conditions you get

    A) 1x150%= 2.5 B) 2x50%= 3

    submitted by /u/jruggiefresh1
    [link] [comments]

    Decent layout for beginners, or for people who don't like touching buildings

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I'm not very great at Anno 1800, and you're sure to find plenty of better layouts elsewhere, so I ain't claiming this is one of the better ones. However, it is easy to remember, and I think it's a good one for beginners. Or, if you're like me and you don't like public buildings touching each other, this one separates each one by a road. Here's an example of a block:

    https://i.imgur.com/NlCbyjX.png

    The neighborhoods are 2x6. In the above image I have 12 total neighborhoods surrounding a central plaza, but in practice each block can support another row on top and another on bottom, for a total of 18 neighborhoods. The central plaza can hold almost all of your public service buildings - but remember you can eventually phase out markets, pubs, churches, etc. There is enough room in the plaza for all your Investor needs:

    https://i.imgur.com/7NGhnt8.png

    Here it is on Crown Falls:

    https://i.imgur.com/yT7znyt.jpg

    You can see how that warehouse fits perfectly in the center of the will-be-four blocks which will supply the gas power stations. However, you can easily fit an oil power plant there too, with the railroad on the y-axis to provide that kind of power too, at least until you get gas power.

    You might can even fit another row of neighborhoods on the x-axis.

    submitted by /u/KomturAdrian
    [link] [comments]

    Should I use mods ?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I discovered there were some interessant mods existing, like Spice it up.

    How does this work, can I just run it and content will be added to all my games automatically once I run them or I have to create a new game with each new mod added ? Also when there will be a new patch, my mods will be removed ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ludww
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 won at the German Computergames Award in two categories

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    New play to Anno 1800 please help!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I recently bought Anno 1800 and I love it. I am in the tutorial and just sold the warships.

    I have a serious money problem. I have all my production at or close to 100 percent and supply and demand are balanced. I have a lot of houses but I only have +200 gold.

    When I build more houses the people need something: more shnapps, sausage etc. and then my costs go up to operate the new production facilities.

    Is it possible to get bigger income? Maybe I am rushing: I tend to build new houses in large blocks. The game seems to be a balance of people to the goods they want/need with income as a secondary consideration. But sometimes you need a lot of gold for an expensive building!

    Any insight is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/spangledfritillary
    [link] [comments]

    How to git gud at Anno 1800?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I never seem to hit a balance on production and consumption of goods. I get stuck in cycles of not having enough production, which means I need more population for the labor requirements, which raises consumption...

    So, any tips for this?

    submitted by /u/Ard_Feainn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment