• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Anno Found this a while ago in an old German town.

    Anno Found this a while ago in an old German town.


    Found this a while ago in an old German town.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:35 AM PST

    The beach has been upgraded!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:25 AM PST

    This footbridge in Bath, UK

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:24 AM PST

    I guess they didn't have time to design a thumbnail for Docklands.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Time to get to 1000! (looking for friends to play with!)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Freezes since new DLC

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Everytime im clicking on interfaces like the transfer interface on ships or the academy where u can search for techs it begins to freeze, that didnt happen before, r there others with this issue?

    submitted by /u/Malun19
    [link] [comments]

    Might have ordered too many Reefers..

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Once again I must complain, that we need an option whether we want to allow ALL emergency notifications or just the one we currently get once buildings start exploding and collapsing!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:07 PM PST

    How to rebalance docklands

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Over the past days since the release, it has become clear that Docklands can be used to make most of the game redundant (e.g. penny farthings alone supplying several million population). How do you think it could be rebalanced to reduce this issue? Two ideas I had are to add bid/ask spreads to make the exchange rates a bit worse (so you can't profitability trade the same good back and forth anymore). The second idea is to restrict Docklands to final goods only. This stops the ability to create a perpetuum mobile where final goods are used to get the intermediate goods. Even with those changes, it is still possible to focus on some goods and import the others for substantial profits. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/rainbow6play
    [link] [comments]

    The Passage Quest Bug

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I'm finally getting into Anno 1800 and absolutely loving it. I just finished the main story quest in the Arctic and I cannot, for the life of me, find the rewards (the airship pulley and the replica of HMS Hades). Do I need to pick them up somewhere or is my game just bugged?

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/lureynol
    [link] [comments]

    Is Docklands DLC "OP" in your opinion?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    I think this DLC is very OP even for mid game. Lets say you are struggling with HARD AI in the New World so you wont go there at all and sit in OW creating whatever you can and exchanging it for goods like coffee, chocolate, rum etc. It feels to me almost like a cheating. From the visual standpoint I think this DLC is awesome and it allows you to create beatiful and lively harbours but I also care about ingame mechanics and I want to say that with this DLC game mechanics and chain balancing are broken and I no longer have a joy from some production chain when I cant supply enough to my citizens and have to deal with it. Now I just make few clicks and trade some expensive good for low difficulty goods like wool, wheat, potatoes etc.

    So in my opinion it is practically cheating so I use the harbour buildings only for the visuals. I did 10 goods to level I. and exported 50K of one good to get achievements but thats it. I think this DLC was a step into wrong direction and it is almost counter-intuitive against whole ingame mechanics involving production chains. I struggled with "African goods" but right now you just can trade it and have no farms in Enbesa... it feels wrong.

    What is your opinion on this DLC?

    submitted by /u/BattleOverlord
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with the Old World when you have Crown Falls

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:04 AM PST

    New player, finally feel like I am learning this game, decided to invest in the Season Pass. To celebrate, I decided to start a new, fresh game. Built up the Old World to Artisans and started a slow build on the New World. Unlocked Crown Falls and been messing with that area and I am at a point of asking: What's the point in the Old World?

    Should I set it and leave it? Seems like I can completely live off the Crown Falls area. Is it worth setting up trade from there when I know Crown Falls will be completely self sustaining?

    What do or have you guys down with the Old World?

    Debating on making it a hub for items from the New World to port to Crown Falls but feel like that will be a disaster waiting to happen. haha

    submitted by /u/Oatmeal15
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an album of all the art in Anno 1800 floating around somewhere?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I find the art for Anno 1800 amazing, just looking at the subreddit banner makes me drool. So, is there an album with all the loading screen and concept art? I got my hands on the digital art book but it's definitely not all in there and not at full size either.

    submitted by /u/YameroReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Which is best Mod for bigger view?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I had "Spice it up" and it came with a great something that let you see the whole island or near enough.

    But then I had to update all because of the Docklands DLC (I had a problem with all coastal buildings) ... so I updated with the new files

    Now I back with a pathetic little keyhole and you can't plan anything, Ubisoft should be ashamed to give a building game that!

    Anyone know why Spice hasn't got the good view or can help with a solution ?

    Please its driving me nutz!

    submitted by /u/Dontmuckabout
    [link] [comments]

    Mod help ?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I played this game for the first time since last September and I'm a bit lost. A lot of my mods aren't working especially production and storage mods, can someone direct me to mods that work?

    I have downloaded the spice it up mods from github from that post a couple of days ago. I really enjoy this game can someone please help me find mods so I can enjoy it again?

    submitted by /u/Your-MeeMaw
    [link] [comments]

    WIP: The two aspiring harbour towns Crown & Falls

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:49 AM PST

    Abandoning the Artic

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:28 AM PST

    Would it be possible to just destroy all my holdings in the Artic? I absolutely hate dealing with it and with Docklands I don't need the furs and gold from there any more and I can survive on oil. It's a pain and I haven't really got a good system going on in the first place so it's a financial sink for me.

    submitted by /u/Heavenly_Foe
    [link] [comments]

    Docklands is a beautiful addition to the game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Quay - No Ornaments/Crates

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Is there a way to create Quay without all the crates/ornaments that get generated when you lay it down - like holding down a modifier key like shift. I want to use Quay for walkways that run out from my harbour buildings on shore but when I lay it down it always generates all the crates and boxes etc.. on it. I just want it clear.

    submitted by /u/mishuno
    [link] [comments]

    Forcing an Ai off the map

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Well.. hello. Because I would consider myself as a new player, I'm interested in what the best way is to force an enemy Ai off let's say the old world. Should I take/buy the Ai's island shares or is it better to completely take over the island by just attacking the port?

    submitted by /u/DerEchteTee
    [link] [comments]

    My game settings just wont save

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I'm playing on Ubisoft Connect and trying to change from DX11 to DX12 and turn down the music. But every time I restart the game (which it prompts me to do), all the settings get reverted. I haven't found any fixes on this on here or anywhere else so I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jisifus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there comming any Update for harborlife?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    The harborlife dosent work with the new Expansion so is ther comming an update any time soon?

    submitted by /u/Super_Combination393
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment