• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Anno That care-free feeling of a starting a new save

    Anno That care-free feeling of a starting a new save


    That care-free feeling of a starting a new save

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Look, she asked really nicely. I am sure she just wants to trade.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Another beautiful day in my new city

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Docklands is so broken that it summoned LegendOfTotalWar

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:16 AM PST

    I love to make my universities look nice, this is one in the capital (ignore the depots in background, still not finished that habour)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:29 AM PST

    Docklands, different ideas and attempts. My way of saying thank you to every other beauty builder here giving me inspiration. I hope my attempts aren’t too far below your excellent standards!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Question on extra goods

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    If the building stops producing the main good because storage is full, does it also stop producing the extra good? For example, if I use Brother Hilarius on my Breweries to also create rum, but the breweries stop producing beer because of full storage, does that mean they also stop producing rum even if there is rum storage available?

    If so, what is the best way to make sure my storage never fills up? Just set up a trade route to sell the excess beer to the nearest NPC?

    submitted by /u/Vagabond722
    [link] [comments]

    Does the consumption increase only on the one island or globally?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Ships speed test

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Made a little test here. We have 5 separate routes from CrownFalls to some island in the middle of The New World. On each route we have different ship and different type of ore with total goal of 1200 tons on the second island. All ships were equipped with golden/epic setups (Ermenegilda/map/Salima)

    Type Resource Time Approx t/min
    Great Eastern Coal 35:53 34
    Extravaganza Steamer Iron 49:44 24
    Cargo Ship Copper 48:16 25
    New SUPER SPEEDER ship Zink 57:30 21
    Airship Cement 57:48 21

    This was a transfer between sessions. And i just wonder - where is my speed? Why? Why it cost twice more influence wise and has less speed than basic cargo ship? My biggest disappointment in latest DLC. Harbor is great though!

    submitted by /u/RavenlStl
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer - Start Together on one Island

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Hello,

    i'm quite new to Anno 1800, is it possible to start an online multiplayer lobby and start together on one Island?

    cheers

    submitted by /u/definitelynotdese
    [link] [comments]

    Module limit?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    So I've built 25 storage modules for the docklands, and I still need more storage capacity. Is the storage capped at 25 modules? The game says I have to level up my goods, but even after leveling some of them up, I can't build more.

    submitted by /u/caj69i
    [link] [comments]

    What are the must-have DLCs of this game?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Now that Anno 1800 is on sale, I'm thinking of buying the base game and maybe a few DLCs. Which ones do you think are must have?
    With all the discounts I could even go for the complete edition (~66€) but that's still more than I want to spend on a game tbh. What is worth it?

    submitted by /u/Low-E_McDjentface
    [link] [comments]

    A list of Tutorial and Tips videos for all you newcomers to Anno 1800 during this FREE week

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    A list of Tutorial and Tips videos for all you newcomers to Anno 1800 during this FREE week

    I want to welcome all you new and returning players during this Anno 1800 FREE week. I am a really big fan of this game and I am also a tutorial video maker.

    So in this post I will present to you many Anno 1800 tips, tutorial and guide videos which will help you get up to speed and playing better in no time.

    All these are on this playlist, but let's go one by one.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRYGjguAn0CFyt6OkomhWtTXWdGw-i6GH

    Best Start & Moneymaking

    This is a step by step walkthrough tutorial and guide with tips on how to setup your islands in a new game of Anno 1800 and how to start making money with high profit. It shows building setups, production chain build orders, tips on making extra money, when to upgrade to workers and artisans, when to claim new islands and move production to them and it shows how to deal with pirates and much more. https://youtu.be/f4fLnaLEZ_8

    Production chain tips

    In this video you will learn great tips for Anno 1800, about warehouses mechanics and teleporting resources, correct production building placement, how to find out and set perfect production ratios, how to track goods production globally and locally, and I will talk about and show you how to move production chains to new islands and layouts. https://youtu.be/Vn-bxaWN7dQ

    Naval Combat tips

    In this video you will learn great tips for Anno 1800, about naval combat which is a comprehensive subject, so I will explain using wind to win in ship battles, how to defend from and deal with pirates, and attack their island base, what are strengths and weaknesses of different ships, how to outmaneuver enemy ships at sea and why you should farm pirates for loot. I also explain the differences about ships like the Gunboat, Frigate, Ship of the Line, Flagship and their Pirate counterparts. https://youtu.be/d53tWqgkif0

    https://youtu.be/s0dkmDnlyIk

    In my fourth tutorial, guide video for Anno 1800 you can see many tips which will cover topics like making money and profiting from goods, selling ships, how to improve production speed, how to grab good offers from traders, how to win in naval combat against enemy ships, pirate or other traders, how to use trade post for cheap goods transporting, where to build warehouses and how to improve trade routes to transfer more goods with fewer ships. https://youtu.be/s0dkmDnlyIk

    Trade union, Harbourmaster's office and Town Hall tips

    In my fifth tutorial, guide video for Anno 1800 I am going to explain how to best use the items and characters which help boost production, economy, tax income and many more things in the Trade union, Harbourmaster's office and Town Hall buildings. I am going to show where to find these boosters, the effective range of these buildings, how to fit as many production buildings as possible in their range and how to set up buildings and citizens homes to best benefit from these buildings. I will also give you tips on where to find or buy the items and characters used to fill the slots of these buildings. https://youtu.be/AlMkzDT70wY

    Destroying the Pirate base island

    In my sixth tutorial, guide video for Anno 1800 I present the tactics and strategies for destroying the Pirate's Island base and kicking them out of the map. I explain how to do this without losing ships and early on in the game. You can learn how to trick coastal cannons, destroy them one at a time and invade the pirate cove to quickly force the pirates to surrender their island fortress. And you don't even have to destroy Big Betty! https://youtu.be/sBcot8NpOAE

    Community tips

    In my seventh tutorial, guide video for Anno 1800 you can see several community tips which will help you find a peaceful way of dealing with pirates and benefiting from their trade and unique ships you can buy form them, how to keep farming pirates for loot even when friends with them, how to easily get more building materials to your islands and cities, best ways of planing out and building production chains and what are the needs and wants of your citizens (farmers, workers, etc.) which you can stop providing when they level up to artisans, engineers and investors. https://youtu.be/nmkwJSG4gjs

    submitted by /u/spector111
    [link] [comments]

    What do you prioritise in Enbesa?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:38 PM PST

    How and when do you guys get started in Enbesa, and what are your immediate goals?

    submitted by /u/RainInItaly
    [link] [comments]

    WIP Crown Falls of my first Playthrough, any suggestions? Optimisation tricks I could use? Can't keep up with coffee (>200k engineer/investors).

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Cannef food island breakdown..

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Bug - Huge and sudden drop in resources inside a warehouse?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Bug - Huge and sudden drop in resources inside a warehouse?

    Hi all,

    Since adding Dockland to my current ongoing game, I'm noticing spectacular drops in amounts of resources stored in a specific warehouse that displays a total capacity of 2950 tons.

    All of the sudden, several hundreds of tons of all resources disappear from my warehouse, without any clear explanation. This is the second time it happens today (the first was like 3 hours ago, the last about 10 mins ago).

    Some possible causes I've already ruled out:

    • Attractivity ups and downs: my island's attractivity is stable around 13k+, with occasional bumps when festivals happen. And that wouldn't explain some extreme drops from 2900 tons to 1800.
    • Road from palace to harbourmaster/palace/warehouse being momentarily disrupted: I didn't touch any road or building on that island since a couple hours.
    • Mods: my game is completely vanilla

    All resources drop down to 1800t in an instant, no exception, sometimes from as high as 2950t!

    I've included a screenshot to illustrate the issue: all resources stocks used to be increasing regularly (e.g. reaching 2400+ for schnapps), and brutally crash down to 1800.

    Did anyone else encounter that issue? I think I'm gonna stop playing for now, as these this recurring bug will ultimately overheat my entire logistics chain :/

    Edit: clarified the fact that this wasn't caused by severing the road connection to warehouse/harbourmaster/palace, as I didn't change any roads since a couple hours.

    https://preview.redd.it/goj3zmrno1k61.png?width=5120&format=png&auto=webp&s=adafc6e1a9b63f5f596944a7e6b1a22d89ed1b03

    submitted by /u/driscan
    [link] [comments]

    Mods with Docklands DLC

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:09 AM PST

    Hi Guys! Do Mods like spice it up still work with the new game update or should i wait until the mods get a new update? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/naibaf2000
    [link] [comments]

    How many of each module is the max for the docklands?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    Anno 1800 Performance Issues

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:39 AM PST

    Hi guys, quick question.

    So i have been playing the campaign for about 6h now, got 3 decent sized islands and I have huge FPS problems. I normally get around 45, if i zoom in it drops to 25.

    However what I dont understand, if I look up the load on my CPU / GPU they both idle about 50 and 60%, Ram is stable at 50%.

    I'm running on medium - low graphics setting so I really don't see where the problems is.

    Any ideas how to fix this? I'd really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Iskuill
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have this bug also with coastline after update?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    No newspaper?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment