• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Anno As a beauty builder, I confirm the accuracy of this

    Anno As a beauty builder, I confirm the accuracy of this


    As a beauty builder, I confirm the accuracy of this

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Bente uses mods, and she's actually a great beauty builder !

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    The beautiful city of Havisham

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    To counter the 'beauty builder' post, a few cities optimized for population.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    To counter the 'beauty builder' post, a few cities optimized for population.

    Welcome to crown falls, times three.

    Build I

    Build IIa

    Build IIb

    Build III

    submitted by /u/jasperwillem
    [link] [comments]

    New or returning player? Here's a few quick tips to get you started off on the right foot! The 2021 edition ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    This is where evil pirates really keep all their gold!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Update on cosmetic dlc votes

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Some decent builds

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I feel stressed playing this game without active pause while competing with AI.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    I am a new player here, played 1404 a long time ago and forgot any details. Couple of years ago played a couple of hours for 2205. I forgot there is no active pause.

    How you guys manage to create so many beautiful cities without active pause and still not beaten by AI?

    In easy mode, there is always one AI that goes ahead of me. I have learned the 10*10 tiles layout design. In the beginning, it is fine. I even get workers faster than her.

    But when I start to build farms I start to struggle with maximizing the use of space. I am trying to drag single farm tiles to fill as many edge tiles as possible while trying to build farm buildings as close as possible to be covered by the trade union. I always try not to build something as close as possible to the lumberjack's hut while avoiding causing production loss. If a road will decrease the production to 99% I will move the whole production line.

    While doing these, time passing by. Really, how you guys managed all these? I have tried the slow-motion mod. It feels like I am mining Bitcoin while activated the slow-motion...

    submitted by /u/Cream_panzer
    [link] [comments]

    do i still need 3 docklands wharf's?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    once all the goods are unlocked, do i have to keep docklands on the other islands?

    i have no use for them other than on Crown Falls.

    submitted by /u/poppytat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of the Botanica unique model items and what they look like?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I'm trying to build an aesthetic gardens area and I'm looking for pictures of what each of the unique model items looks like. I know that Trees/Lotuses are basically the ones that will have something other than a glass dome but I can't find anything comprehensive that has pictures next to each one so I know what it looks like before hand.

    Does such a list/guide exist anywhere?

    Thanks.

    Edit: Now that I think about it, it would be nice to have the same for Museum modules as well....

    submitted by /u/TheRaven476
    [link] [comments]

    Does a free building mode exist?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    I love how anno looks and how you can decorate your islands and cities. Sadly I am really bad with managing islands and creating supply routes and so on. I wish I could improve on that but no matter how many tutorials/ gameplays I watch, I just dont seem to grasp it.

    Is there a way to have a mode where you can build without worrying too much about the logistics of the game?

    submitted by /u/BonelessAvocadoBread
    [link] [comments]

    How buggy is the game now?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I played when it was released (the latest Anno) and it was terribly buggy. How is it now? Do trade routes work well? Is ship AI still horrible?

    submitted by /u/pixartist
    [link] [comments]

    Anno 1800 Arctic play through. New part releasing each week

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Check out the first episode of my new Arctic play through. https://youtu.be/cKtf8giVrZg . A new part will be released every Wednesday. See me start out in the Arctic and progress to gas mining and making life easier on the map with arctic lodge and other mechanics

    Hope you enjoy

    Itroo

    submitted by /u/itroo
    [link] [comments]

    when you sell your unneeded warships and contents to Archie

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Has anyone else seen this unskinned buoy floating off Crown Falls? It's near where your ships heading to the old world go off the map and despawn.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Just thought I'd share a few screenshots. To me, these highlight what an amazing job the Devs did at making each session look so different from one another, yet they all look amazing (Enbesa, New World, Old World, Arctic). What's your favourite session? :)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Got a couple of tips for Logistics: You can access your trade routes by just hitting "T". Also, if you click on the little options menu at the end of a trade route you've set up, you can make a new group of trade routes. You can then rename the group. This helps keep your trade routes nice and tidy.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment