• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Anno Bustling harbours are easily my favourite part of Anno games

    Anno Bustling harbours are easily my favourite part of Anno games


    Bustling harbours are easily my favourite part of Anno games

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Downtown ...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Managed to "finish" the game without my PC exploding

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    My three story Cities

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    100 Reputation but Zero chance of Alliance with Margaret Hunt?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    As the title says, I have 100 rep with Hunt but my chances of allying with her are zero. I'm wondering why this might be the case? I feel like it might have something do to with my military being much much lower than hers.

    submitted by /u/Avyuris
    [link] [comments]

    Do different versions of Anno 1800 have different soundtracks?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I was watching the YouTuber by the name of Nivarias play Anno 1800 and I noticed the soundtrack being pretty cool, and it switched between a few recognizable songs that I liked. But, I have been playing Anno 1800 for many, many, hours, and I have not encountered the majority of the songs Nivarias did even once. The only reasons I can think of for my version of the game having a different soundtrack from Nivarias' is because maybe Anno 1800 has different soundtracks depending on the country you buy it in, or perhaps Ubisoft has updated the games soundtrack since Nivarias made his Anno 1800 videos. But I do not think it is the second one of these, since I have been playing the game for over a year now, and I am pretty sure I have never, at any point heard the cool soundtrack that Nivarias had in his version of the game. Anyone know what's up with this? Or a way to change the games soundtrack (is it region locked perhaps)?

    submitted by /u/ltorras
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment