• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Anno Crown Falls, main harbor

    Anno Crown Falls, main harbor


    Crown Falls, main harbor

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Anarchist defector rewards not appearing in warehouses

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Seem to have encountered a strange bug here. It's a new install of the game, no mods etc.

    Every time defectors arrive from Mercier's island with their rather fine Trade Union / Town Hall items, the items themselves never appear. I get the cash reward, etc, but the machines disappear into the ether. This has happened with all games I've played since installing.

    Has anyone else encountered this one / got a remedy?

    submitted by /u/Jordan_Catonthewall
    [link] [comments]

    Moving trading post on Williams island

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I remembered there was a game breaking bug with moving the Port on arctic first island, is that one still in the game or can i freely adjust it to make my build better now days?

    /br Kewzue

    submitted by /u/kewzue
    [link] [comments]

    Play against hardest computer

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys I would like some advise on how to play against the hardest ai. I got war declared on me after 1,5 hours, just after stetting up my first colony in the new world and while producing my first ship of the line (which was obviously far too late). When should I start canon production? How much of my iron should go into it and how much do I keep for steel beams? Are frigates worth it or should I go canon towers into ship of the line? And most important: How do you micro your units in the old and new world at the same time? Thanks

    submitted by /u/JohnZwack
    [link] [comments]

    Incorporating Cafes, Bars and Restaurants into city planning

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    So I've been playing around trying to figure out the ideal way to arrange my residential neighbourhoods to incorporate the new Restaurants, Cafes and Bars. These buildings are somewhat interchangeable (same size, same function) so for simplicity I'll refer to them as "RCB" from here on. I'm currently leaning towards the following setup:

    A) A specialized "Investor" neighbourhood with at the center: 8-10 RCBs, the Iron Tower, Power plant, Bank, and ~4 townhalls covering the surrounding investor residences, with the Worlds fair located next to the neighbourhood.

    B) A "Modular" Rectangular neighbourhood, with 10-12 RCBs at the center, and whatever services they require placed wherever they're needed throughout the neighbourhood. Residences would be placed within the area where the RCBs overlap. As the neighbourhood is Rectangular, they can be copied and placed next to each other. When enough of these modules exist, you could have one module for Engineers, 1 modules for Artisans etc. etc. Having so many "modules" might be overkill though...

    There are 15 total recipes (not including Iron Tower, which you only have 1 of, so I'll ignore it), building all 15 in every neighbourhood is obviously overkill, but I've been finding it tricky to figure out what the "right" number of these buildings to build in each neighbourhood is. Or is it best to just build enough to push the happiness of your residences consistently into "Euphoric", so about 10 happiness worth (assuming all luxuries supplied, no pollution and no war), or about 6.

    submitted by /u/DonQuigleone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment